- scarybard likes this
- carpe-thatfucking-diem likes this
- content-dictates-form likes this
- eatavocados likes this
- distractionyarn reblogged this from queerbuckthrace
- bubztea likes this
- jazzyfactry likes this
- rachaellsanders reblogged this from maybeitspms and added:
- queerbuckthrace reblogged this from maybeitspms
- broadwaygleek4life reblogged this from rachaellsanders
- etluxperpetua likes this
- spangledshieldsandsilverwings likes this
- nothingtoseeherefriends reblogged this from maybeitspms
- is-it-easier-to-look-away likes this
- jimeatscake reblogged this from maybeitspms
- maybeitspms reblogged this from rachaellsanders and added:
- thirteen-days likes this
- harlequin-dust likes this
Love how Pro Life supporters are now called Anti Choicers.
Because if your view points and morals don’t go along with the majority, you are wrong and shouldn’t be allowed to freely express them.
I am Pro Life, and unfollow me if it really bothers you that freaking much.
and taking away a woman*’s right to make choices with their own body
hence the anti-choice
people don’t have an issue with expressing opinion
people have an issue with controlling people, through law, because of their opinion.
That’s what anti-choicers DO, op.