People have been posting their creepy/paranormal stories and experiences on the my tag for a while now. I’ve read many great ones. Some are actually heart-warming, others a bit terrifying. Here’s a compilation of the top 10.
- THE MISCARRIAGE: The story of Ms.L who unfortunately lost her child, but he wasn’t completely gone.
- WHAT THE CAMERA FOUND: You can make out half of a human torso
- MOTHER’S DAY: Mother’s day isn’t a happy day for everyone
- CONSEQUENCES: The scars someone received from playing the bath game, a Japanese game where you conjure up a ghastly woman who rises out of water
- LITTLE MISS NO NAME: An interesting doll with a peculiar history
- WHAT CHILDREN SEE: A fascinating account of an adorable, little girl and what ghostly presence she sees
- SOMETHING IS WRONG: I like this because sometimes you feel something is wrong even though you can’t put your finger on it. The sense of dread can be deafening.
- I CAN TALK TO GHOSTS: Back when I first started my blog, someone submitted to me a personal account of what their life is like as someone who is more in tune to the paranormal
- NEVER DOUBT YOUR INTUITION: You’ll understand why after reading her story
- REINCARNATION CASES: A 3 year old child’s claims of who he was before in the past life. Extremely interesting.
All of these are just so fascinating to read
Accidentally hurting someone vs. accidentally hurting an animal
the walking piece of shit on the left in grey is a rapist just so y’all know
I really like lele pons and her vibes but she has a bunch of vibes with HIM (idk his name idc but he’s a rapist) and it pisses me off so much like let’s stop supporting him and anyone that interacts with him
well let’s just hope that he actually got hit in the balls for real for this
Take a ticket stub or plane ticket or whatever to kinkos, have them blow it up, print it on that fabric transfer stuff and make this pillow.
Great for sentimental tripskinda sweet
buckohare, we need to do this for plane tickets… I still have the one from when I came to visit you….
why am i not the protagonist of an amazing story
you are though—its called your life
shut the fuck up i wanna struggle fighting demons not struggle with getting out of bed every day
but those are your demons
i am hereby naming you as the antagonist and now it is my sole job to find you and hit you in the face with a chair for that bitch ass comment you just made